CALL US: Admission Office: 0322-5841187
At the end of our five-year undergraduate program, the students shall be able to
Essential Roles and Key Competencies of Our Graduate Students
· Demonstrate diagnostic and therapeutic skills for ethical and effective patient care.
· Access and apply relevant information to clinical practice.
· Demonstrate effective consultation services with respect to patient care, education and legal opinions.
· Establish professional and empathetic relationship with patients/families.
· Obtain and synthesize relevant history from patients/families/communities.
· Listen effectively and respond ethically
· Discuss appropriate information with patients/families and the health care team.
· Consult effectively with other physicians and health care professionals.
· Contribute effectively to other interdisciplinary team activities.
· Utilize resources effectively to balance patient care, learning needs, outside activities.
· Allocate finite health care resources wisely.
· Work effectively and efficiently in a health care organization.
· Utilize IT to optimize patient care, & life-long learning.
· Identify the important determinants of health affecting patients.
· Contribute effectively to improved health of patients and communities.
· Recognize and respond to those issues where advocacy is appropriate.
· Develop, implement and monitor a personal continuing education strategy.
· Critically appraise sources of medical information.
· Facilitate learning of patients, house staff/students and other health professionals.
· Contribute to development of new knowledge.
· Deliver highest quality care with integrity, honesty and compassion.
· Exhibit appropriate personal and interpersonal professional behaviors.
· Practice medicine ethically consistent with obligations of a physician.
©2017 HITEC-IMS . All Rights Reserved