Applications are invited for one year of House Job training in HITEC Institute of Medical Sciences and HIT Hospital for the year 2022-23.
Terms & Conditions:
- HITEC-IMS graduates will be entitled for the house job.
- 5% intake from other Colleges may be entertained for the house job. A HITEC-IMS committee will assess and recommend such candidates.
- Provisional PMC registration certificate is mandatory before applying for house job.
- The house job will be structured as follows in accordance with PMC regulations.
Surgery & Allied
|1||General Surgery||03 Months||---|
|2||Gynecology||01 Month||Compulsory for Girls|
|3||ENT||Girls can choose two and Boys three specialties for one month each.|
Medicine & Allied
|1||General Medicine||03 Months||---|
|4||Neurology/ Cardiology & Psychiatry||01 Month||In Any|
- All Modules have to be completed at the same institution.
- Stipend will be paid according to the policy laid down by PMC.
- It is compulsory to complete 16 Core Entrustable Professional Activities (EPAs), and 15 procedural skills during house job. It will also be compulsory to learn relevant emergencies skills.
- Separate certificate for EPA, procedural and emergency skills would be issued.
- House Officer will be given special preparation for NLE.
- The last date for receipt of applications is extended to 28th March 2022.
- The tentative date for the start of house job is 04th April 2022.
- To download Application Form Click here.
Postal Address: HTEC-IMS(Medical College), Opposite HIT Hospital, HIT Taxila Cantt
Email ID: email@example.com Website: www.hitec-ims.edu.pk
Contact: Dr M Fawad (0321-5647673)