Centralized Admission through NUMS for First Year MBBS Session 2022-23 (HITEC-IMS (Medical College)
Eligibility Criteria Open Merit Seats:
- As per PMC Medical and Dental Undergraduate Education (Admissions, Curriculum and Conduct) Regulations 2022-23 para 5(10), for admission to a private college no distinction shall be made in terms of merit and criteria between a Pakistani, overseas Pakistani or foreign student which means that there is no special quota for foreign students in private colleges and foreign candidates must compete on the same merit as local
- All Pakistanis having valid citizenship (Including citizens of AJK and Gilgit Baltistan) can apply (through NUMS) for admission in HITEC-IMS (Medical College).
- Passing MDCAT for NUMS (Held on 16th October 2022) is Pass percentage of MDCAT for NUMS is 55% for admission in MBBS Program.
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks in FSc (Pre-Medical) or equivalent having minimum twelve years of education in at least three subjects i.e. Biology, Chemistry and either Physics or
- Equivalence by IBCC (in case of foreign qualification A level/12th grade).
Merit Determination Weightage Formula for Admission
|a. MDCAT for NUMS||50%|
|b. HSSC / F.Sc (Pre-Medical)/Equivalent||40%|
|c. SSC / Matric/ Equivalent||10%|
MBBS ADMISSION OFFICE,
HITEC Institute of Medical Sciences
Heavy Industries Taxila
Ph: 051-4908582 (MBBS Admission Only)