- For admission students have to apply in Admitting University, NUMS.
- The university will prepare the merit lists in accordance with rules and procedures laid out in PMDC’s MBBS and BDS (Admissions, House job and Internship) Regulations, 2018 (as amended on 30th May, 2019).
- University will display the merit lists on its website and intimate regarding students falling on merit of HITEC-IMS.
- Admission Office will then contact student through e – mails and also on telephone asking them to deposit fee along with required documents within a stipulated time period specified by NUMS.
- Students failing to comply will not be enrolled and seat becoming so vacant will be allotted to next candidate on merit by the NUMS.
- Complete 1st year fee has to be deposited by the student, within stipulated time, to secure admission in HITEC-IMS. Requests for fee concessions / instalments at the time of admission are not acceded to, in principle.
- Conditions specified in para 12(5) of MBBS & BDS [Admissions, House job and Internship) Regulations, 2018 (as amended on 30th May 2019) regarding Wealth Statement / IT Return and submission of Insurance Certificate are mandatory.
Cancellation of admission
As per MBBS and BDS (Admissions, House job and Internship) Regulations, 2018 (as amended on 30th May, 2019), admission of a student is liable to be cancelled in following conditions;
- If any document/information provided by the candidate is found false/fake/fabricated at any stage of MBBS/BDS admissions and or during the course of studies.
- If the candidate is found medically unfit at any stage of MBBS/BDS course.
- If a candidate fails to report for admission and/or deposit the fee on due date.
HITEC Institute of Medical Sciences
Heavy Industries Taxila
Ph: 051-4908582 / 051-4908470
|Admissions Open||07th June, 2020|
|Last Date for Application Submission||31st August, 2020|
|Entry Test||27th August, 2020|
|Commencement of Classes||14th September, 2020|