- National University of Medical Sciences (NUMS) is the admitting University for HITEC-IMS.
- The student has to pass the PMC NMDCAT test with a minimum score of 60%.
- For admission in HITEC -IMS, the student has to clear the NUMS entry test.
- NUMS will prepare the merit lists based upon F.Sc marks and entry test as per rules.
- NUMS will display the merit lists on its website and intimate the students falling on the merit of HITEC-IMS.
- Complete First year fee has to be deposited by the student, within a stipulated time, to secure admission in HITEC-IMS.
Cancellation of admission
- Admission of a student is liable to be cancelled in the following conditions:
- If any document/information provided by the candidate is found false/fake/fabricated at any stage.
- If the candidate is found medically unfit at any stage.
- If a candidate fails to report for admission and/or deposit the fee on the due date.
Fee Refund Policy
- Complete fee, less Admission processing charges, will be refunded if a student surrenders his seat, giving application in writing, within fifteen working days of the commencement of classes.
- A student is entitled to a refund of the fee after deduction of fee for the study period availed in terms of months if he/she leaves the institution within three months of the admission.
- No fee shall be refunded after three months of commencement of the session.
Migration to and from HITEC-IMS
- No migration will be allowed in the first, second, and fifth year.
- Migration to and from HITEC-IMS will be solely at the discretion of the Admission Committee.
- It will be governed by rules and regulations of PMC, in vogue at that time.
As per PMC criteria
HITEC Institute of Medical Sciences
Heavy Industries Taxila
Ph: 051-4908582 / 051-4908470
|Admissions Open||07th June, 2020|
|Last Date for Application Submission||31st August, 2020|
|Entry Test||27th August, 2020|
|Commencement of Classes||14th September, 2020|